Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year, New Posts


Happy New Year everyone! Sorry I have been absent recently, I have been concentrating on my latest project Piqued Magazine (please check it out, like it on FB, and follow on Twitter)! However I will be back to regularly posting now as I also work on Piqued, which will launch this month!

When I think of a new year I think of a new me (new years resolutions, anyone?) and a new wardrobe. This year I'm planning to fill my closet with pieces that sparkle because if you sparkle on the inside shouldn't you on the outside as well?

I adore the current trend of making sparkles more casual by mixing them into everyday pieces instead of just a night time lbd. Here are some of my favorite sparkle pieces:


1, 2, 3, 4, 5
How will you sparkle and shin this year?

1 comment: