Monday, January 23, 2012

Monogram It- Moon & Lola

The beloved book The Official Preppy Handbook once said “Preppies have known it for years: who needs LV or YSL when you can lay claim to a discreet EBW III? In fact, most Preppies are so proud of their monograms that they put it on virtually everything in sight.”

While I do love seeing a LV or YSL stamped upon various luxury goods my prep self just as much enjoys seeing a monogrammed PMM on just about
everything. Really if I could monogram my dogs I would (this might do for now though).

Since I'm always on the search for new monograms when I stumbled upon Moon & Lola's Acrylic Monogrammed Necklace I was quite pleased. Due to the personalization most monogrammed jewelry is a bit costly so I was happy when I discovered Moon & Lola's starts at just $58! The acrylic material these necklaces are made with not only allows them to be a bit cheaper in price but also allows you to have so much fun with designing them. You can pick from 21 different colors (some as classic as silver or as bold as hot pink) and choose a silver or gold chain, and 3 different monogram sizes.

Prep or not, I think every girl could use a classic monogram necklace- which is why I had to buy one for myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment