Monday, November 21, 2011

Forever 21 and HK

Everyone knows I openly admit that I just am not a Forever 21 girl. I just don't have the patience to search through their their overflowing racks organized in no particular order. I get that they have the latest trends and at a great price, which is great for most college girls like myself, it just hasn't worked for me yet.

That is until while I was searching through my newsfeed and stumbled upon Kylie and Kendall Kardashian's (yes, I "like" them on Facebook) pictures from the recent Forever 21 and Hello Kitty launch. They looked adorable, fun, and totally girlie with a little Harajuku flair. Really, what girl doesn't love HK, no matter what age they are (I'm almost 22)! The collection includes some cute tees with HK's face and even cardigans with more subtle HK details, you can even hide your HK love in boots with their tube socks. Definitely take the time and check it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment