Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Monogram Necklaces

I remember a few seasons back on The Real Housewives of Orange County (yes, I do enjoy bad reality tv) character Alexis Bellino received a gorgeous necklace from her husband with all of her kids' initials. It was elegant in swirly cursive writing and of course dripping in 7 carats worth of diamonds. Although it was way out of my price range, my true prep self loves to monogram just about everything so I haven't been able to get the image out of my head since.

Luckily this morning while going through my daily emails I stumbled upon Jennifer Zeuner's initial pendants. They look so similar to Alexis' version just without the diamonds so there's an even less hefty price tag.


I would love wearing this beauty with a simple v neck or open cardigan so it can fully shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment