Monday, April 23, 2012

Flower Power


If you follow me on Pinterest you are aware of my latest obsession, florals. With spring here I can't seem to stop pinning picture after picture of floral arrangements.  Now this should come as no surprise because I've spent my summers as child roaming through Longwood Gardens flower beds with my Mom-mom.  While she has a much greener thumb than I (I struggle with even growing spider plants), I'm in luck because fashion seems to have been bit by the floral bug too.

Designer such as Rodarte, Peter Som, and Jason Wu sent their models strutting down the Spring 2012 runway in floral ensembles.  Even the denim world seems to have been inspired by florals by printing both big and small floral- like patterns on their denim.  Celebs also have been adding florals to their wardrobes such as Olivia Palermo, Emma Watson, and Miranda Kerr.

Really, nothing else says spring has arrived quite like a bouquet of beautiful flowers, so if you can't grow them, why not wear them?

1 comment:

  1. I believe that's one kinds of dressing style like the best we ever know, try some Men's Hooded Leather Jacket or if you like fox fur collar leather jacket you can all found them in cwmalls.com

    ReplyDelete