Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Arm Candy

Ms. Coco Chanel's fashion rule of taking one thing off before you walk out the door may be ousted this season, as accessories are piled on the wrist.  It certainly is not a minimalist accessory season, instead countless fashion editorials have shown bangle after bangle layered up the arms.

For a fun mix pair your watch on the same wrist as a few of your bracelets.  Try mixing bangles of different shapes, complimenting colors, and juxtaposing materials. Or play it safe with a stack of solid bangles. Really, the more the merrier!



I'd start with a Chan Luu Wrap, and a Michael Kors watch 

2 comments:

  1. Too complex to someone like me because i never try so many time to makeup my hand so i just want to let you know the Women's double breasted leather jackets or many different quality zipper front leather jacket can be the most charming things in cwmalls.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Patricia, my name is Austen Smith and I am the Community Engagement Editor for Press & Guide and News Herald newspapers. I would like to talk with you briefly about your blog. Please contact me at asmith@heritage.com or call 734-246-0839. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete